Sunday, 30 April 2017

Workbench Progress - Dwarf Deathroller

Hello again, this week I am showing off my new Dwarf Deathroller from Forgeworld which I have painted up and added to my Dwarf Blood Bowl team.


As models go this one is pretty wicked looking, its massively imposing on the tabletop and can sometimes be a little unwieldy to operate in a tight scrum.


I added a 40mm base instead of the 32mm that it came with so it has a bit more space, the 40mm bases fit in the squares on the board perfectly without any overhang.


With a flagon of Bugmans XXX in hand this Dwarf takes drink driving to the next level.


I have used most of the colours of beards throughout my Dwarf team apart from black so obviously this guy got a black beard.



Unlucky for anyone who meets him number 13.


If you would like to see the rest of my Dwarf team please follow the link below.


Well thats it for this week, thanks for reading and please leave any comments in the comments section down below and please do check back soon for more updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment