Monday, 4 April 2016

Workbench Progress - Stormwolf

I have spent the last few weeks gathering up all the small projects that have been hanging around my workbench gathering dust and finishing them.  A while back I decided that the Stormfang Gunship was a bad units and all the time I spent painting mine would have been better spent on a Stormwolf so I decided a retrofit was in order.  I set to ripping off the Stormfang bits and prepping the kit for conversion into a Stormwolf.  After a little bit of messing around I managed to get all the replacement bits attached and ready for paint.  So it’s all finished now and I am very happy with how the conversion looks, you would never know that it used to be a Stormfang.












That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed the pictures, please leave any comments or questions down below and do please check back soon for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment