Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Workbench Progress - Horus Heresy Emperor's Children Contemptor Dreadnought

Hello there, I will be brief today as I have loads on this week but I wanted to get these picture up and continue the weekly posts.  This post spells the end of the Emperor's Children Legion, in fact they have been finished for about two weeks as I write this.   








I have been hammering out the Iron Hands Legion and can now confirm that they are also finished so expect some pictures next week.  I have a big four player game in a few weeks time using all of my Heresy Legions so I will make sure I get loads of wicked pictures uploaded for all to see.

So with my Horus Heresy Project finally finished what's next? well I have some Ultramarine's lined up ready for paint and I know my wife has bought me Mortarion for my birthday this coming weekend and I expect some Wulfen will find their way into the mix along the way.

Be sure to check back soon for more updates and if you missed the earlier Emperor's Children posts please follow the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment