Monday, 25 January 2016

Workbench Progress - Horus Heresy Emperor's Children Praetor

Morning all, another week another hobby update and today it’s the Emperor’s Children Praetor who’s on show.  Only the Contemptor remains from this legion and then I will have to start showing you my progress with the Iron hands.  I have been a little distracted this last week trying to finish a Skyhammer Annihilation Force formation for a tournament this coming weekend so I will drop a post showing that off very soon.

So let's get on to the Praetor, I have made a special effort to model each of the Praetors slightly differently so their legion is easily identifiable.  This time I ordered a single Phoenix Terminator helmet and spear from eBay to add some legion flavour, the helmet did not even nearly fit so I had to drill out enough space until it did.  I magnetised the wrists like I usually do so I can switch weapon options but for now I have included a Volkite Charger, Paragon Blade and Phoenix Spear.







That's all for now, like I said do please check back soon if you want to see the Skyhammer pictures and the finished Emperor's Children Contemptor Dreadnoght in all it's glory.  If you are new here please take a look at my previous Emperor's Children posts by following the links below.


No comments:

Post a Comment