Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Workbench Progress - Horus Heresy Emperor's Children Cataphractii Terminators

Hey there, I’m back again with another update on my Horus Heresy project and today I am showing off the Emperor’s Children Cataphractii Terminators.  

I am now working my butt off trying the get a Skyhammer Annihilation Force painted before the end of the month, I will then get on and finish the Iron Hands and bring this Heresy project to a close.  I will post some pictures of the Skyhammer formation as soon as it’s finished but in the meantime let me just remind you of the colours that I used on the Emperor’s Children.

The Emperor's Children are all air-brushed using Vallejo's Game Air Hexed Lichen (Purple) and then  with a few thinned down layers of Xereus Purple.  The gold I used on the trim and face-plates was Retributor Armour.  The red details were painted using a base of Mephiston Red highlighted with Evil Sunz Scarlet and Lugganath Orange. The bear metal details were painted with Leadbelcher and then the entire of each model is given a wash of Agrax Earthshade.  Finally the blood on the close combat weapons was done using the citadel technical paint Blood for the Blood God.

Right lets take a look at the pictures.








If you are interested in seeing the previous Emperor's Children posts then please follow the links below and be sure to check back soon for more updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment