Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Workbench Progress - Horus Heresy Imperial Fists Contemptor Dreadnought

Hello internet, today I present the final model from my Imperial Fists, I had to wait a week or so for the weapons to arrive hence the delay but it did not take long to get the magnets installed and the painting done once they did turn up.

I have posed all four of the Legion Contemptors differently so they should look really cool all standing in line once I post the final projects end pictures.

Like the rest the Power Fist has the Heavy Flamer upgrade.


I can see me using double Khere's Assault Cannons in some of my games as they are painted generically in gun metal, I might need to also paint the carapace launcher I have had kicking about for ages.



If you want to check out the previous Imperial Fist posts then follow the links below and be sure to check back soon for the first look at my Emperors Children.


No comments:

Post a Comment