Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Workbench Progress - Horus Heresy Imperial Fists Legion Tactical Squads

Hey there, with my Contemptor Dreadnought weapon arms still on route sadly I can't show off the completed model yet, but I am happy to announce that my Imperial Fist Tactical Squads are now finished.


I am very happy with how this army has come together and I am looking forward to showing them off in full battling my recently finished Death Guard.


I have followed Forgeworld's legion markings giving the veteran sergeants the distinctive red helmet with a white stripe.


I built two different and dynamically posed sergeants with magnetised close combat weapons.


This sergeant ended up looking really cool with his Boltgun raised and adding it's firepower at point-blank range as close combat ensues.


The battle damage and weathering is more evident in this picture.





If you have not seen my previous Imperial Fists posts then follow the links below.


So that leaves only my Contemptor Dreadnought still to finish, the arms should turn up in the next day or so which means that next week should see the final Imperial Fist post.  But that won't be the end, oh no, I will be moving straight on to the Emperor's Children so expect more posts very moving forward.

1 comment:

  1. Love the black trim on the shoulder pads! Those guys are looking sweet.

    ReplyDelete