Monday, 16 November 2015

Workbench Progress - Horus Heresy Imperial Fist Cataphractii Terminators

Hey there, back again with another supercool Horus Heresy update and this time it's the Imperial Fist Terminators who are out flying the colours.  


These guys turned out looking as cool as I had hoped they would, the yellow and the gold really work to keep them looking as Golden as I wanted despite all the weathering and battle damage so I am very happy.  They came together much faster than the Death Guard so it's good to know that I am getting dialled in and that means the Emperors Children Legion should come together faster still.  I had better not go getting ahead of myself as I have two ten man Tactical Squads still to paint for the Fits but I expect to get them done of the next two weeks without any trouble.

Here is a reminder of the colours I am using for this Legion before I leave you to enjoy the pictures.

Averland Sunset (base)
Golden Yellow (Vallejo model air)
Steal Legion Drab (citadel air)
Terminatus Stone (dry)
Retributor Armour (base)
Leadbelcher (base)
Mephiston Red (base)
Evil Sunz Scarlet (layer)
Dryad Bark (base)
Pink Horror (layer)
Emperor’s Children (layer)
Flayed One Flesh (layer)
Gorthor Brown (layer)
Agrax Eathshade (shade)
Ardcoat (technical)








If you missed the earlier Imperial Fits posts then follow the links below.


Thanks for reading and do check back next week when I post the pictures of the Imperial Fists Praetor.

No comments:

Post a Comment