Monday, 9 November 2015

Workbench Progress - Horus Heresy Imperial Fists Heavy Support Squad


Hey there, I have been working my ass off this last week to get some Imperial fist models ready to show off and I now have enough stuff finished to keep me in posts for the next few weeks.

Today I am showing off my Heavy Support Squad, they are sporting the same level of weathering and battle damage as the Death Guard so everything follows the same protracted battle aesthetic. 


Here is a list of the colours that I used.

Averland Sunset (base)
Golden Yellow (Vallejo model air)
Steal Legion Drab (citadel air)
Terminatus Stone (dry)
Retributor Armour (base)
Leadbelcher (base)
Mephiston Red (base)
Evil Sunz Scarlet (layer)
Dryad Bark (base)
Pink Horror (layer)
Emperor’s Children (layer)
Flayed One Flesh (layer)
Gorthor Brown (layer)
Agrax Eathshade (shade)
Ardcoat (technical)


I did my research to make sure I had the correct Sergeant and Legionary helmet marking.

The battle damage really helps to pick out the small armour details.







I will post up some more pictures next week and should continue to get a post out every week as I can see the Fists being finished this month which means that December it will be all Emperor's Children all the time.

If you want to take a look at my Death Guard then click here.

Check back soon and thanks for taking an interest.




No comments:

Post a Comment