They arrived through the mail already base-coated in The Fang which was cool but all bar one of the antenna on their right shoulders had broken off so I quickly replaced them with copper rod so they would never again break and then got some texture on the bases.
I magnetised the close combat weapon arms with 2x1mm neodymium disc magnets so they are hot swappable.
I set to batch painting all ten at once until they were completely painted in bases colours.
I then added the washes/shades to add some shading and once they were dry I moved on to the layer paints followed by the highlights.
With the bases finished things started looking really cool.
I still have to finish two Valkyrie's before this commission is finished but expect to see my Horus Heresy project taking shape here very soon as I already have some units built and ready for paint.
Anyway as always thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed painting these guys.