Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Workbench Progress - Sniper Scouts Converted

Hey there, just a quick update today as I have this week off work and as the weather has been uncharacteristically good my hobby time has been slashed in favour of going outside.  In my last post I wrote about my intention to convert my Space Wolf Scouts so their Boltguns had scopes and suppressors and true to my word they are done.

I bought some tactical marine scopes from eBay and used plastic rods purchased from my local "traditional" model shop to make the barrel extensions and the suppressors.

They now look convincing enough to be run as suppressed Boltguns for infiltration op's and as Stalker pattern style sniper Boltguns a bit like the Forgeworld ones from the Recon squads.

My Ultramarine allies are ready for action complete with sniper Scouts.

Check back soon for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment