Sunday, 22 June 2014

Workbench Progress - Astra Militarum


Hey there 40K fans, It's been a while since my last post due to having been in Canada for two weeks and then another week suffering terrible jet-lag.  This weekend I finally felt like I had caught up on enough sleep that I could get some painting done so I fished out the new Imperial Guard models I bought when the new codex hit.

Once  had taken a good look at the codex I bought Commissar Yarrick because he is amazing now and then three Psykers and Priests.

I have a Rune Priest and two packs of Long Fangs waiting to be finished and with the new Ork codex on pre-order some new Ork models are bound to follow, that is so long as GW don't screw them up so much that I end up selling them all.

I painted this lot to a respectable table top standard to match the rest of my Guard army, I used the usual combo of base paints and washes to achieve a fast effective finish and I think they ended up looking really cool. 

 
Commissar Yarrick Front

Commissar Yarrick Side-ish

Commissar Yarrick Rear

Priests

Priest Front

Priest Rear

Psykers

Psyker Front

Psyker Rear


Well its good to be back online, I have a few things in the pipe line so it will be good to get back into the usual swing of things so stay tuned for more updates.



2 comments:

  1. These are utterly fantastic. Really like the flesh tones and faces on the priests in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers dude, its good to have them finished and ready for the table top.

    ReplyDelete