Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Workbench Update - Imperial Guard Scout Sentinel

Hey peeps,
With the new Imperial Guard codex only weeks away buying and painting anything new at this point in time would be crazy right?  Thankfully I only bought a single Sentinel and for the sole purpose of illuminating targets for my Manticore during those pesky night fighting games with its searchlight.  It was a bit off menu I admit but it only took me about 2 hours from start to finished and that includes building so there really is not much to report.

The kit was easy to work with apart from the legs which are almost annoyingly pose-able in that you cant just rush their construction if you only want them to be standing looking static.  They are fully jointed in two places with a ball joint at the ankle and a third joint at the hip where they join the main hull.  I decided to make mine look like it was going places as it was just as much effort as making it look boring.

It turned out looking cool though, I added the Autocannon for increased range and made sure the pilot was a Cadian to match the rest of the army, no Rambo's please.............well maybe Marbo.





With a bit of luck I will be back on the Legion of the Damned this Friday so I should have them finished soon, in the mean time check back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment