Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Workbench Progress - Imperial Knight Titan WIP Part 5


Hi, another quick update on my Knight, I did managed to get quite a lot done yesterday so here are some pix showing just some of what I got done.

I dressed up the base a little with a sand texture and then added some small rocks and while the Knight is not yet glued down I got the airbrush out and primed it in black.

Using the Airbrush I gave the whole model a base coat of Vallegio Model Air Gun Metal from an above 45 degree angle to keep some shadows.  I then added a highlight to the metal work this time using Vallegio Model Air Steel and then hand painted Balthasar Gold onto the smoke stacks, eagle heads and skulls.

Here I have applied a Nuln Oil shade/wash to the silver metal and Agrax Earthshade to the gold, I will be  adding more grease and oil details once the armour is on so I don't go wasting time painting details that wont be seen behind the armour plates.



 Since these pictures the armour has started to go on so check back tomorrow for another update.

2 comments:

  1. That is going to be a beautiful model when you put the armor on. I love the red mechanicus paint scheme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, check back tomorrow as its only the base that needs finishing now as all the armour is on :)

      Delete