Sunday, 20 October 2013

Workbench Progress - Grey Hunters



Hey there everyone, I hope the weather is better wherever you are as its been chucking it down here for a few days now.  With all this rain I have had plenty time to finish a 5th Drop Pod and my 1st pack of Grey Hunters, these guys took me a while as I wanted to make sure I got the method down so I can get the other three packs finished in half the time.


I kept the armour nice and clean like the rest of the army and used base paints and washes on the details, I have not really gone to town on the highlights other than on the Plasma Gun coils as I am more interested in getting the whole army finished rather than getting bogged down with fine details.


I took this army out for a spin Vs some Eldar on Friday which ended in a solid win for me and I have another game next week at a local club Vs the new Space Marines so I had better get my game face on.

1500pts

Wolf Priest - Runic Armour

Wolfguard x5 - Combi Plasma x5, Drop Pod
Wolfguard x5 - Combi Melta x5, Drop Pod
Dreadnought - Assault Cannon, Heavy Flamer, Drop Pod

Grey Hunters x10 - Plasma Gun x2, Drop Pod
Grey Hunters x10 - Plasma Gun x2, Drop Pod
Grey Hunters x10 - Meltagun x2, Drop Pod
Grey Hunters x10 - Meltagun x2, Drop Pod

Long Fangs x5 - Meltagun, Missile Launcher x4, Drop Pod

This lot will be fielded at both local and national tournaments in 2014, I want to try and get to Battlefield Birmingham as I heard a lot of good things about that tournament last week on the 40K Global podcast

I guess I will start a second pack of Grey Hunters this week and try to have them finished by this time next month.

Check back soon for more updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment