Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Workbench Progress - Space Wolves Update

Hey everyone, just a quick update on the progress of my Space wolves army, I have now finished my HQ and Elite units so I am moving on to the Troops now.


I finished my Wolf Guard power armored combi weapon pack last Friday so let’s take a look at what I have painted so far.


Wolf Priest

Wolf Guard in power armour.

These guys are equipped with four combi plasma and four combi melta.

Wolf Guard in terminator armour.

I usually field these with five combi melta for tank hunting.

Dreadnought.

I always rock this guy with the base assault cannon and add a heavy flamer.

I will drop an update soon with my progress on my 1st pack of Grey Hunters.

2 comments:

  1. awesome army boss, and even better when your right next to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate I am working on a post explaining what colours I used now so check back soon.

    ReplyDelete