Sunday, 11 August 2013

NEWS - The Space Marines Are Coming

Hey everyone,

During the last few days the internet has become flooded with pictures of forthcoming Space Marine models, though information on rules and points is still not available  the pictures are impressive.  I am now very keen to get my hands on a copy of the new codex and get my Crimson Fist army back in the fight with some new units but for now here is a round up of all the pictures I have been able to find.

Finally some plastic HQ's.

I like the heresy era helmet crest.

This guy looks wicked I like the Grey Knight style skull cap.

Vanguard Vets are looking sweet.

These guys will make great Tac squad sergeants.

 GW are getting much better at doing bear heads.

Combi weapons seem to be included only time will tell how many per box and how much eBaying I will need to do.

 With a hand on the pommel of his sheathed sword this guy looks wicked.

Nice, finally a heavy flamer model.

Grav rifle in the foreground there looks cool.

If looks alone could kill :)

Like a scaled down Dreadnight.

Centurion Dev squad, I am warming to these guys and I'm sure they will look sweet as Crimson Fists.

Not sure about the yellow but these guy will rip through almost anything.

New reloading arms.

Grav rifle included in the tac box along with loads of new armour and poses.

Some cool new dynamic stances and that looks like a new dev squad style missile launcher.

The Hunter, they say it shoots missiles of some kind.

The Stalker I have read that it can target two separate enemy units with those turrets.

Well thats All I have for now.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these, saves me having to skip from one site to another!

    ReplyDelete