Tuesday, 27 August 2013

NEWS - Codex Space Marines Cover Art

Hey everyone,

Unless you have been living under a rock you will be aware that codex Space Marines is almost with us, as I write this we are have only eleven days until its release.  I think these images have been out for long enough now so I figured I would get them on here for all to see.  I play Crimson Fists so I am very happy with the limited edition cover art depicting my chapter along with the reports of what chapter tactics I will inherit from their founding chapter the Imperial Fists.  I will reserve judgement on everything else I have been reading until I have the codex in hand, but I look forward to getting my Marines back on the table top maybe with the inclusion of an allied chapter like the Black Templar's or Raven Guard.

Any who lets take a look at those covers.

The Ultramarines on the official cover, how original, nice artwork though.

Crimson Fists.

Imperial Fists.

Iron Hands.

Ravenguard.

Salamanders.

White Scars.

Ultramarines.

Black Templars.

So thats some sweet artwork all round, my personal favorites are the Crimson Fists, Iron Hands and Black Templars.

Not long now until White Dwarf hits the shelves and the cat is well and truly out of the bag.

Check back soon to see my latest workbench progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment