Sunday, 7 July 2013

Workbench Progress - Zone Mortalis a Projects End

Hey everyone, I am just settling down to watch the Tennis so I thought I would drop a quick post with some cool pictures of my finished 5x4' Zone Mortalis table.

With 20 boxes storage can be an issue.

If you have been reading this blog for a while you might remember when the 4x4' board was finally finished and within a week Forgeworld went and dropped four more tiles and  my mates bought them for me for my birthday.

4x4' table

Well finally these new tiles are finished and the board it looking really smart, the new tiles have enabled me to open up the deployments zones so its easier to place models as well as bringing them on.  I always try to make sure there is enough access for larger based models as my gaming group do like their Wraithlords and Dreadnoughts.  

5x4' table

I have set this table up or a four player multi player game I am hosting in September so if you look closely I have tried to use one of the new open tiles on each table edge to enable easy deployment for each player.

Well thats all for now, I'm going back to finish watching the tennis

COME ON MURRAY!







No comments:

Post a Comment