Thursday, 16 May 2013

Workbench Progress - Ork Battle Wagon

Hey peeps, just a quick post today to show off my new Battle Wagon which I have finished in time for this weekends tournament.


I airbrushed the whole thing in a Mephiston Red that was thinned a little using Liquitex acrylic medium.


I then remembered that I should have masked off the wheels and chassis but it was too late so i got to work using a large GW tank brush and Leadbelcher on the underside before getting all the metalwork and wheels finished.


I followed up by adding the edge damage to the whole model using Leadbelcher again.


I then gave the whole model a shade of Agrax Earthshade in all the recesses and a generous coat of Nuln Oil on all the metalwork.


Lastly I did a quick tidy up on the red and added a few last details using Palin Wych Flesh, Waagh! Flesh and Averland Sunset.

Loadout
x2 Big shoota
x1 Kill-Kannon
Ard Case
Deff Rolla

Catch you all later :P

No comments:

Post a Comment