Saturday, 13 April 2013

Dreadfleet - Curse of Zandri


Hello again everyone,  my Dreadfleet project is now on the home straight with only the Swordfysh, Skabrus and Seadrake remaining.  I am about to start some 40K models for a local tournament  so I am going to be painting the last ships on the side as I race to get the following painted in time.

10 Forgeworld MKV Space Marines as Sternguard
Drop Pod (should be finished tomorrow)
Ironclad Dreadnought
Lucius Drop Pod

I will make sure I post up the pictures as things start to roll off the production line, with the tournament deadline about 30 days away these models will be finished soon enough so's not to delay me from starting my Space Wolves.


Why not take a look at the other ships I have painted


My cabinet is starting to look very full now.

I have a full set of Dreadfleet custom foam from KR Multi Case so everything is safely stored and fully transportable.

Check back soon and have a good rest of the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment