Monday, 18 March 2013

Leaked Tau Pictures

Hello everyone, A whole week earlier than I expected Tau pictures are leaking all over the web so I figured I would jump on that band wagon. 

Welcome the new battle suit classification: Riptide, man this thing looks massive dwarfing event he mighty Dreadknight.  I am not a fan of the Tau in general but I look forward to seeing this new model in the flesh as it's very different to anything GW have released before.  Are we going to see more large scale models like this? well I for one hope so, the flyers look a bit strange in that they are a little more like a devilfish with wings for my liking but I will reserve final judgement until I see them in person.


I will post more pictures as they become availible but the flood games seem to be open in addvance of this months White Dwarf.

If like me you love big robots and big monsters you will love big robots Vs big monsters in this summers movie Pacific Rim if we also see a new Tyranid codex this year we could be seeing something similar acted out on the table top.

Any-who more news soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment