Thursday, 21 February 2013

Stormraven Gunship Painted On The Frame - Part 2

Hey everyone I finally have the pictures of the fully built and painted Stormraven Gunship, I just added the weathering and some damage and its just waiting for me to cast the door icons tomorrow.

I really like this model in the flesh but it never seems to photo very well, though now I am sitting here looking at it and thinking maybe I will add a red stripe like my Thunderhawk, which incidentally I will also be finishing tomorrow, it just needs its weathering and crew painting.



Anyway it's getting late so here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure, If the red stripe makes the cut I will post an updated picture in the Thunderhawk Gunship post I am working on.

I think this might be the best angle

You can clearly see that the canopy is now shiny and free of super glue.

This picture shows that I have left the side doors ready for the chapter icons.

Not exactly rear of the year material.

The weathering shows up well in this shot.

Well that's enough for now, I bid you all good night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not the biggest fan of the Stormraven, though its a lot better then the Stormtalon. I think having it displayed next to the Thunderhawk (the greatest model ever) helps a lot though. It really fits in if you think about a couple of them flying around the larger transports as additional support. Your work on both is impressive.

    ReplyDelete